Italian funds hit all-time high AuM

Italie
On the 07.26.19 at 8:11AM

par

Adrien Paredes-Vanheule

According to data from Assogestioni, funds commercialised in Italy had assets under management of €2.195trn as of end June.

Portfolio management accounted for 51% of the record €2.19trn assets managed in Italian funds (i.e. €1.11trn) as of end June 2019. The remaining 49% (i.e. €1.08trn) were run in collective investment funds.

Sign in

Get a free Access

Get a free Access

GIF logo

L'AGEFI's yearly international gathering for top-level institutional investors

October 10th and 11th 2019

Intercontinental Opéra | Paris