AGEFI SA, a limited company with capital of 5,716,920 euros, listed on the company registry of Nanterre under number 334 768 652 RCS Nanterre, with headquarters located at 102 RUE VICTOR HUGO CS 20106 - 92686 LEVALLOIS PERRET CEDEX - France.
The director of publications for the Site is Mr. Nicolas Beytout, as Chairman and chief executive officer of AGEFI SA.
The Site http://www.assetnews.com offers all Internet users access to a range of services, which are made available free of charge from the moment of connection.
Host: Oxalide - 25 Boulevard de Strasbourg, 75010 Paris
The Website also provides access to a range of paid products and services, which are made available by subscription.
User: Any physical or moral person who accesses the Site, without regard to physical location or the means of accessing the site. Users may be Subscribers, Registered Users, Authorised Persons, or more generally, Internet users.
Registered User: Any physical or moral person, in France or elsewhere, who, for professional or other purposes, views the site, and is registered to access the free or paid services of the Site.
Subscriber: Any Registered User who holds a subscription to any of the subscription offerings.
Confirmation Receipt: An electronic mail message sent to the Subscriber or Registered User, which summarizes the key elements of the subscription contract or Profile, and uses information from the Registration Form for this purpose.
Access Codes: The user name and password of the Subscriber or Registered User, provided at the time of registration, which are used to identify the user and to connect to the range of subscription services offered on the Site.
Account: A space made available to Subscribers or Registered Users of the Site, where Users may access information about themselves, after identifying themselves with the appropriate Access Codes.
Profile: Information provided by the User at the time of registration or connection, including personal information concerning the Subscriber or Registered User as necessary to manage subscriptions or access to the Site, and the chosen means of payment for the services selected.
Subscription Form: The form used by the Registered User to complete their Profile.
Subscription Price: The price of the subscription selected by the Subscriber, as indicated on the Subscription Form, applicable from the date of Signature.
Text: Any text comprising Information, published as an article or commentary, or submitted by a User in a contribution area.
Information: All information and publications available on the Site.
Cookie: A small file containing information which a Website may place on the hard disk of a personal computer and subsequently retrieve. Some personalised services of the Site use temporary Cookies to function correctly, which require the user’s consent to their use. If the browser on the User’s personal computer is configured to refuse these Cookies, access to these services may be affected or rendered impossible. The Cookies used on the Site may also identify those services and sections which the User has visited, and their surfing behaviour more generally. This information is used to better personalise services, content, promotional offers, and banners which appear on the Site. The User may deactivate or delete cookies using options in the browser. Each browser is different, and the User is encouraged to consult the information provided with the browser, to configure it as desired. The duration of time for which this information is retained on the computer of the User is twelve (12) months from the time of placement.
Customer Service: The information and assistance service made available to users. This service may be accessed by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone, at +33 (1) 41 27 47 57, from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
2. Access and use of the site and data available on the site
Equipment (computers, telephones, software, means of telecommunication, etc.) used to access the Site are the exclusive responsibility of the User, as are any costs incurred by their use.
At the time of online registration, the User agrees to provide accurate and complete information as required on the Subscription Form, and to update this information in a timely manner.
AGEFI grants the User the right to consult, use and access information, subject to the following conditions:
The User agrees to the following conditions, which shall not be considered exhaustive:
- not to download Information to their own equipment, except for exclusively personal, non-commercial use, for a limited time; to print any downloaded Information onto paper only on the condition that these paper copies be for exclusively personal use; in particular, excluding any reproduction for professional or commercial purposes, or distribution in multiple copies, either free of charge or for a fee;
- not to retain Information downloaded for more than forty-eight (48) hours, and to destroy the information after this period of time;
- not to copy all or any portion of the Site to any other site or internal business network;
- not to reproduce or summarize the digital version of this Information for the purposes of survey or press review without the prior written consent of AGEFI;
- not to produce any press survey or review based on Information or photographs which are identified as the property of third parties, nor to reuse this Information as part of any commercial offerings in any medium or form, beyond the strict legal limitations of private copy;
- not to reproduce, summarize, alter, modify, move, remove, replace, or redistribute the editorial content of the Information [text (articles, headlines, etc.) and/or graphics (illustrations, photos, etc.)], and/or the name, logo, or brand of AGEFI and/or the Owners, and/or any other Information subject to the rights of AGEFI and/or the Owners of this Information, without the prior written consent of AGEFI;
- not to extract or reuse any portion, substantial or otherwise, of the contents of databases and archives constituted by the Site, for any purpose, including private use, without the prior written permission of AGEFI;
- To inform AGEFI of any ‘piracy’ immediately upon becoming aware of such, and particularly of any illicit or non-contractual use of Information, regardless of the means of distribution used.
Violation of these obligatory conditions shall subject the User and any persons participating in the violations to civil and criminal sanctions as defined by law.
3. Internet usage rules
The Company is bound by an obligation of means. Consequently, the Company engages to make its best effort to secure access, consultation and use of the Site, consistent with Internet usage rules.
The Site is made available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, except in case of external causes constituting force majeure, or any event which is outside the control of the Company, with the exception of any potential faults, and of any maintenance interventions necessary for the correct functioning of the Site.
Maintenance interventions may be carried out without prior notice to Users.
The User agrees to accept the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, and in particular, recognizes that:
- use of the Site carries risks and hazards; the Site is made available in ‘as-is’ condition, subject to availability;
- any materials downloaded by the User, or obtained by any other means during use of the Site, do not imply or give rise to any warranties not expressly stated in the present General Conditions of Use; the User is solely responsible for any damage to their computer or any loss of data arising from downloading this material, or from viewing the Site;
- the User is therefore responsible for taking all necessary measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any potential viruses that may be circulated by way of the Site and/or the Information;
- the User is solely responsible for the use of any content on Sites referred to by hyperlinks from the Site, as AGEFI does not accept any responsibility for this content;
- the User is familiar with the nature of the Internet, and in particular its technical performance and response times for consultation, query, and transfer of Information;
- the User is responsible for taking all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of their equipment is suitable for consultation of the Information;
4. Use of personal information and privacy rights
4.1 Access Codes
Access Codes allow Users to identify themselves and to connect to subscribed services on the Site. These Access Codes are personal and confidential. They may be modified online by the User.
Users are solely responsible for the use of Access Codes corresponding to them. In the absence of proof to the contrary, any connection to the Site or transmission of data carried out using the Access Codes of the User will be deemed to have been performed by the User.
The User agrees to keep these Access Codes confidential, and not to disclose them to third parties in any form.
To this end, the User shall ensure that at the conclusion of each use session, they have logged out correctly.
In case of loss, theft, or accidental disclosure of these Access Codes, the User must immediately inform Customer Service, by electronic mail or post. Customer Service will cancel the Access Codes for the User as soon as possible. The User will then receive a new password.
The User is responsible for any loss, theft, misuse or unauthorised use of Access Codes, and any consequences thereof.
4.2 Protection of personal data
The information supplied by the User on forms present on the site is retained in databases by AGEFI SA, for the purposes of providing the User with our professional services, and where applicable, with the professional services of our partners. These data are retained for the full duration of the subscription of the User to the services, and for a period of 36 months after the end of the period of subscription to the aforementioned services. These data are used, depending on their nature, by our marketing department, and, where applicable, by our partners. The personal data of users are collected and processed for the purposes of fulfilment of these services, and for our own legitimate ends. If you do not wish to receive electronic communications from us or from these partners, you are invited to inform us of this fact by email, to the address email@example.com.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect on 25 May, 2018, you have the right to access, correct, transport and remove, and to restrict processing of any of your personal data throughout the period of its use. You may exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time. These rights may be exercised by sending a request in writing, to AGEFI SA, Données Personnelles, Immeuble Le Malesherbes, 102-116 rue Victor Hugo, CS 20106 - 92686 Levallois-Perret, or by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by a signed copy of your identity document. In the absence of a response within one month, you may engage the services of the French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL). You may submit a claim to the controlling authority at the following address: CNIL, 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
5. Intellectual property
Respect for intellectual property
AGEFI is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights pertaining to the structure and content of the Site, with the exception of Contributions submitted by Internet users.
The User therefore agrees in particular not to use the Information in such a manner as to infringe the rights of AGEFI, and to ensure that any use does not constitute counterfeiting, disloyal competition, or parasitic use of the Information.
Any full or partial reproduction of the branding or logos of the operator of the Site and/or its partners using elements of the site without the express prior consent of the operator is prohibited under Article L 713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
If you wish to reproduce any content (text, graphics, illustrations) published on the Site "www.assetnews.com" in paper and/or electronic form (web, intranet, CD-ROM, etc.), kindly submit your prior written request for permission by email, to "email@example.com," or by post, to AGEFI SA, Service Marketing, 102 RUE VICTOR HUGO CS 20106 - 92686 LEVALLOIS PERRET CEDEX.
6. Limitation of liability
AGEFI cannot offer any guarantee as to the reliability of Information or other data published on the Site, whether provided by AGEFI, partners, or third parties.
Consequently, all Information and other data featured on the Site are provided for informational purposes only.
The provision of the Information may not in any manner whatsoever be deemed to constitute specific advice or assistance in the decision to make any transaction or investment decision.
Consequently, the User agrees to use the Information and other data provided on the Site at their own risk and responsibility.
If the User should contract with any advertisers featured on the Site, AGEFI does not accept any obligations with respect to the delivery of the products and services offered by these commercial partners.
7. Miscellaneous provisions
If any of the provisions in the present General Conditions of Use should be deemed null and void or inapplicable pursuant to the application of any law, regulation or final court ruling, this provision shall be deemed unwritten, and the other provisions shall remain in force.
The Subscriber or Registered User may not transfer the rights or obligations arising from subscription in whole or in part to any third party.
8. Applicable law and definition of jurisdiction
The present General Conditions of Use are in all respects subject to French law.
They have been written in the French language, and the French language shall in all events be considered as their sole language.
The parties agree wherever possible to amicably resolve any disagreements potentially arising from interpretation, execution, and/or cessation of the present General Conditions of Use.
In the absence of amicable resolution, any such dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent French courts, even in cases of incidental claims, warranty claims, or multiple defendants.
AGEFI and third parties may create and place links to external sites or sources. AGEFI is not responsible for the content of any sites or sources to which access is provided in this way, and disclaims all liability or warranty concerning their content. If it should transpire, however, that a link to an external page is found within the pages of the site agefi.fr which is the source of illicit content distributed by third parties, AGEFI shall remove the link to this page, upon being informed of the aforementioned content (firstname.lastname@example.org).